Privacy Statement for Real Site Video, Corp.
Last updated on 5/22/2014.
If you have questions regarding this policy, please contact email@example.com
Entities Collecting Personal Information
Personal Information on this Site is collected by Real Site. Real Site Video Corp., PO Box 752, Northbrook, Illinois 60065.
Updating Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences. You have the right to access and correct your Personal Information. To update personal information please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of Personal Information
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information. However, when you order products or services as a Real Site client, Real Site may collect the following Personal Information from you:
• Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and email address; and
• Billing information such as the number, expiration date, card type and billing address of your credit card, bank account numbers for EFT; and
• Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type.
If you submit content to Real Site for licensing, you may be asked to provide the following information:
• Contact information such as your name, phone number, primary address, and email address.
• Credit card numbers will not be stored.
As is true of most websites, when you use the Site, Real Site or third parties authorized by Real Site may also collect certain technical and routing information about your computer to facilitate your use of the Site and its services. For example, we may log environmental variables, such as browser type, operating system, CPU speed, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We use these environmental variables to facilitate and track your use of the Site and its services. Real Site also may use such environmental variables to measure traffic patterns on the Site. To better understand the needs of our visitors to the Site we may occasionally match such information with your Personal Information.
In order to reduce errors in our database, authenticate our users, and prevent abuse of our system, we may on occasion supplement the Personal Information you submit to us with information from third-party sources. For example, we may supplement your contact information with address information provided by the U.S. Postal Service to qualify your information and prevent errors in our database. As permissible, we may also supplement the information you provide to us with demographic and other information (such as age or interest in photography) stored in third-party databases in order to make it more likely that marketing communications we send will be of interest to you.
Information Sharing with Service Providers / Agents
Real Site uses one or more outside credit card processing companies to bill you for our goods and services. To the best of our knowledge, these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We also share Personal Information with certain companies that perform services on our behalf. We only share the Personal Information which is necessary for them to perform those services. We require any company with which we may share Personal Information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such Personal Information to the performance of services for Real Site.
We do not sell or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
How Your Personal Information Is Used
• Process your financial transactions.
• Send you order / renewal confirmations.
• Register your rights, if any, to technical support or other benefits that may be made available to registered users.
• Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns.
• Administer your account.
• Send you requested product or service information.
• Keep you informed about special offers and services of Real Site and selected third parties.
• Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
• Meet our research and product/service development needs and to improve our Site, services and offerings; and
• Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, transparent images, and/or third party sources to create a summary of your preferences. We tie your personally identifiable information, and/or your membership usage history, to information in the summary, in order to provide tailored promotions and marketing offers, to improve the content of the Site for you and/or to determine your preferences.
We further reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process served on Real Site ) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Choice / Opt Out
You may "opt out" of receiving Real Site email updates, newsletters and/or partner emails by opting out from any of your marketing emails or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject line type in “Opt Out”. Notwithstanding the forgoing service-related announcements including, but not limited to, a registration email, benefit notification emails, emails automatically triggered by actions you took on the Site and bill related notices will continue. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature.
Protection of Your Personal Information
• Your Personal Information is located on a secure server that only selected Real Site personnel and contractors have access to via password.
• Your Personal Information is encrypted whenever it is transmitted to Real Site.
• Real Site encrypts information with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology in our order and registration forms.
Through commercially accepted best practices Real Site protects Personal Information submitted to it, both during transmission and once it has been received. Providing information through the internet, or various methods of storing information electronically is not 100% secure. While we use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web Site, you can send email to us at email@example.com
The Site may engage automatic features that collect information as you browse the Site, such as Internet Service Provider, browser type and version, operating system and device type, average time spent on our site(s), pages viewed, information accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and other relevant statistics. Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data.
• An action tag is similar to a cookie. Action tags help us identify and track the performance of web pages on the Site, allowing us to measure the performance and quality of the Site and to manage Site content. In addition, we may use action tags in emails. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by showing, for example, how many emails have been opened.
Referral Program Emails
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Site, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Site. Real Site stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.
Your friend may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
We do not intend to solicit or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or engage our services. If you believe a child of yours under the age of 18 has entered Personal Information please contact email@example.com to have the data removed.
Real Site Video Corp.
PO Box 752
Northbrook, Illinois 60065